Beginner Yoga Series
4 Week Series on Thursday’s from 5:30-6:45pm
Every Thursday in June
With all Trails Within instructors, rotating, so that you have the opportunity to meet all of us!
Introduce yourself to the 5,000-year-old tradition of yoga. Join Trails Within instructors, as we celebrate new beginnings introducing you to all the benefits that yoga has to offer. Familiarize yourself with basic yoga poses and discover fundamental breath techniques while you learn some of the philosophy behind this ancient practice. Yoga has the potential to influence every part of your being and help you to create a healthy body, calm mind and deeper connection to your soul or intuition.
The 4-week workshop will cover:
- Basic yoga postures
- Alignment basics to take care of your body
- Foundational philosophy of yoga
- Breathing techniques
- Active and restorative poses
- Relaxation techniques
This workshop is excellent for:
- Individuals who have thought about trying yoga, but aren’t sure what to expect
- New students who want to refine the basics
- Experienced students who want to deepen their practice and learn about the philosophical roots of yoga
You may drop in to any class, but it’s best if you are able to attend all 4 classes.
Regular class prices apply: $15 drop in, or purchase a class card. We gladly accept cash and checks.
Questions? Contact Emily at Info@TrailsWithin.com or call (530) 836-1500