Yoga and The Science of Change
Reprogram Habit Body and Habit Mind
with Meg McCraken
Looking to create some lasting changes in your life? The ancient tradition of yoga and recent scientific revelations show us the way. Through embodied experience (practice) and dynamic discussions, we will explore:
• the nature of habits or patterns, what the yogis called samskaras, what they are, how they are formed, how they can change;
• how modern-day science is “proving” what the yoga tradition has been practicing for thousands of years;
• the power of body, mind and spirit as seen through the lens of yoga philosophy;
• research within the new paradigm of fluid neurology and the biology of belief;
• how to work with the patterns in your body and the habits of your mind that have you feeling stuck;
• how to consciously create a life that reflects your full potential.
Each session will include potent yoga practices rooted in rich tradition; engaging discussions of the yoga and science of the body, mind and spirit; and time spent with an amazing community of lighthearted explores. Everyone is welcome.
Friday, March 10th ~ 5:00pm-8:00pm
Saturday, March 11th ~ 1:00pm-4:00pm
Sunday, March 12th ~ 9:00am-12:00pm
Space is limited ~ Please register in advance.
All sessions: before 2/25 $105 or $120 after 2/25
Each session: $40 early/ $45 regular
info@TrailsWithin.com or (530) 836-1500
Meg McCraken is a dedicated lover of life; a yogini, a meditator, a teacher, a writer and a forever student of living. A trail runner, rock climber, snow boarder, mommy, wife and devoted friend. Sometimes together, sometimes falling apart, but always inspired and empowered by love.
Meg is passionate about teaching the full spectrum of yoga (asana, pranayama, meditation, chanting and mudra) in such a way that helps to positively transform our whole experience of being alive. She has been sharing the yoga life with all kinds of seekers for over 10 years and has 1500+ hours of yoga therapy and teacher training. www.MegMcCraken.com
Cancellation Policy for Workshops at Trails Within
Workshops fill on a first come, first served basis. Your spot is not guaranteed unless you prepay for it.
Cancellations 7 or more days prior to start of a workshop will receive a full refund.
For cancellations less than 7 days before the workshop, we will only be able to issue a refund or studio credit if you are able to find a replacement for your reserved space.
Cancellations within 48 hours of the start of the workshop, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason, no credit or refund is available.
Thank you for understanding.