3 Day Backpacking Retreat
Connection to the Earth through Chinese Medicine,
Eastern Philosophy and Shaman Practices
August 2nd- August 4th, 2012 • In the Sierra Nevada, near Truckee, CA
WAITING LIST ONLY
In our modern time we have lost our connection to the earth and the heavens. This backpacking retreat will focus on the weaving of Chinese Medicine and Eastern Philosophy with Shaman Practices to bring you through a unique process of connecting with the earth, the heavens, your energy body, clearing personal blockages and engaging with your original intent to reclaim your power. Michelle Turley L.Ac will share with you Qi Gong, mediation and daily tools to realign your energy. Jill Stevenson will share her shaman based knowledge and skills through creating ceremony and introducing simple tools to provide you with an opportunity to re-connect and deepen your connection to the spirit of earth, our place of grounding and the heavens, our place of purpose through shamanic practices.
• Planning and preparing guidance
• Backpacking/camping support
• Daily Qi Gong, meditation and shamanism ceremonies
• Optional acupuncture and healing sessions
• Suitable for all levels – no backpacking experience is necessary
• Participants must be able to hike up to 5 miles per day with a 30lb pack at altitude, and provide own equipment and gear
• Cost $400 – space is limited to just 8 participants. Sign up early!
• Jill Stevenson blends her love of earth with her natural connection to the creative world that has shaped her shamanic path. Through Jill’s innate gift of inner sight, she creates connection and weaves spirit-guided information to create a deeper connection to the spirit which contributes to the well-being for her clients.
To register, email Emily@trailswithin.com or call (530) 836-1500.